Nubyen Cheek Filá - Lifting reversible Cheek Filler alternative
Nubyen Cheek Fillá - Powered by science
Adaptogen AHA Neo-Collagenesis Cheek Augmentation
Cheeks give an attractive profile to the face, however, with age, loss of tissue elasticity with age or an increase in subcutaneous fat definition to the face may be lost.
Nubyen Cheek Fillá acts as a treatment adjunct that can be used with or without cheek filler injections to add projection to the cheek area.
Cheek volume is restored in one of three ways:
1. Our lightweight formulation penetrates the deep dermal skin layers, where hyaluronic acid & our adaptogen delivery complex helps to hydrate.
2. Natural skin plumping ingredients are delivered to the cheek tissue where cinnamon & menthol causes a slight tingling & lifting effect, ultimately restoring skin cells.
3. At the upper layers of skin (epidermis) our natural skin brighteners/ sweeteners such as apple extracts, mango butter, AHA fruit extract brighten & leave a subtle glow.
Enhance your look naturally & elevate your cheekbones with Nubyen Cheek Lifting Elixir which works to sculpt, amplify & lift your cheekbones.
Made by a team of Clinical Doctors & Scientists in the United Kingdom.
- Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Clean: Free from Sulfates, Phthalates & Parabens.
- Non-comedogenic, safe to use on all skin types.
- This product contains AHA follow-up with SPF.
- This is reversible effects can last up to 3 hours.
How to use:
This instant treatment can be done quickly & effectively in your own time & from the comfort of your own home.
Use underneath makeup on clean skin, or as an overnight treatment. Top-up in the day as required.
Can also be applied to the naso-labial folds (the lines that run from the nose to the mouth)
Lemongrass, Cinnamon, Reishi adaptogen, hyaluronic acid, Mango Butter, AHA Fruit extract, apple extract, Coconut oil, Grapeseed oil, Shae Butter, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla wax, Castor oil, Menthol.
Made from fully recyclable light-weight glass jars.
Derived from sand & limestone.
Forest friendly recyclable outer packaging.